Physical Address

125 South College Drive
Franklin, VA 23851

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 456
Franklin, VA 23851


Phone: (757) 562-2252
Fax: (757) 562-2287

Our Programs Empower Kids With the Mindset for Success!

C3F’s Kids’ Meals

after-school and summer meals and snacks – ENROLL TODAY!

Cover 3 Foundation understands the need for good nutrition as it is essential to full physical and cognitive development. Combining free, healthy meals and snacks with educational development is a recipe for success. Our foundation is committed to providing this service to any local after-school program or summer site that meets the established guidelines and requirements of the program.

This program is free of charge to the center, participating organization and to the children. If you are interested in this program and would like to enroll your center or after school program, please contact 757-562-2252 for more information about the application process. You can also click the APPLY button below.

Public Release (After-School Program)

CACFP Non-pricing Child and Adult Day Care Centers
Cover 3 Football announces the sponsorship of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). The same meals will be available at no separate charge to all participants of each CACFP facility without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Any complaints of discrimination should be submitted to USDA, Director of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call, toll free, (866) 632-992 (Voice). TDD users can contact USDA through local relay of the Federal Relay at (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (relay voice users). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
The center will receive free or reduced price meal reimbursement based on the Income Eligibility Guidelines found on this page.

Public Release (Summer Program)

Cover 3 Foundation is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge. Acceptance and participation requirements for the Program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the same course of the meal service.

for further information please contact:Cover 3 Foundation 757-562-2252 office 757-562-2287 fax